2022-23 Membership Registration is now OPEN!
Whether you are a new member or a returning member without a MyClubHub account, you can start a MyClubHub
account by visiting our Parent Portal at bgcschenectady.force.com. See below for step-by-step guides to assist you with
setting up your MyClubHub Parent Portal account and purchasing your memberships.
Steps for getting started with your Parent Portal on MyClubHub:
1. Click here to open the Parent Portal then click Need a login? located under the "Log In” button.
2. Enter the Primary Parent/Guardian information as prompted on the Create Account page.
3. Click Submit to create the new account. The system will automatically check to see if there is an existing account
matching the email you provided.
Your Username will be the email address associated with the account, so please use your current email address
as this email will be used for all Club correspondence.
If there is no match found, an account does not yet exist. A new account will be created and a welcome
message with a confirmation link will be sent to your email.
If a current account exists, you will be matched to the Household Account information that was already entered
Note: If the system encounters a scenario where multiple matches exist, you will be prompted with a notice to call
the Club for further support.
4. Go to your email and click the link to create a password. The password criteria will be listed for you.
5. Once your Household Account is set up, you will add kids in your household to the account through the member
registration process below. Children should only be added to MyClubHub when they are becoming active
Be sure to bookmark the Parent Portal for easy access in the future!
Steps to purchase/renew a Membership:
1. Log in to the Parent Portal and either click the Browse Memberships button on your Home Page or navigate to the
“Memberships” tab on the top of the page. For mobile users, click on the icon to access your tab navigation
2. Select/verify your preferred location by clicking the Current Location: (Change) link.
3. Click the Membership Category to view the membership types available and click Select for the membership
option you would like to purchase.
4. On the next screen, click Select for the child/children you would like to purchase the membership for. If your child
is not listed and needs to be added to your household account, click Add a Household Member, and complete the
Create New Contact pop-up form.
5. Walk through the registration process by clicking the Next button, completing both the “Membership Questions”
and “Sign Contracts” forms.
Note: Most of the Membership Questions you answer will be retained and will auto-fill with your answers in the
future. This allows you to review your answers when it is time to renew the membership without needing to reenter
information that has not changed from the previous year.
6. Click the Finish button to proceed to the Purchase Summary and review your charges or click the Back to Browse
button if adding an additional membership of a different membership type for another child on this transaction.
Click Next to proceed to the payment screen.
7. Click Make Payment to select your stored payment information or enter your credit card information as prompted.
Click Next and process your payment. Once completed, you can view/print your receipt.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact your Club for assistance.
Steps for editing Member/Household information:
Information entered during member registration can be edited/updated along with uploading requested documentation
following the steps below.
1. Log in to your Parent Portal account.
2. Click the "Update your Profile" tab at the top of the page. For mobile users, click the icon to access your tab
3. Select the member whose information you want to edit from the Household Member dropdown list and choose
which information you want to update/upload by selecting the appropriate form from the Form to Update
dropdown list. Click Next.
4. Update/add any necessary information under the “Custom Questions” tab, and/or upload documents under the
“File Upload” tab. Click Next to submit the changes.